CASH - New Hand Painted Multipiles OUT NOW!

Hello people.

I’m very happy to share with you my new print named " CASH ". It’s a Hand Painted Multiple on 3 mm Plywood. Two of them are hand finished with GOLD LEAF Size is 60/42 cm. Strictly limited to only Seven pcs. All prints are signed,numbered,dated and come with C.O.A. Each piece is slightly different and unique.

Type: Hand Painted Multiple + GOLD LEAF FINISH

Media: 3 mm Plywood

Size: 60 / 42 cm

Year: 2020

Edition: Strictly limited to only 7 copies

Notes: Signed,Numbered,Embossed,C.O.A.,Dated

Click here for more info: www.noaprints.com

Er det noen som har erfaringer med kjøp fra denne kunstneren? Finner noe interessant, men nettsiden virker dårlig og uoversiktelig…

Hi man

What do you mean website looking bad and confusing?

I really need from your opinion. It’s really hard for work.

Tanx in advanceand have a nice day.

First of all, your website is not secure. Which is a pretty bad sign if you’re going to be buying anything.

The site is also very unoptimized for mobile, it’s pretty much a desktop view zoomed out. Makes me not want to browse at all, as menus are hard to navigate.

Lastly, it feels very dramatic and attention-seeking with the «!!! OUT NOW !!!» texts spammed all over.

(I know i wasnt the one giving critique originally here, but i’ve thought about this the few other times i’ve seen your posts)

Really thank’s for your opinion, i will remember.

Tanx again.

Martin said it (thanks).
I find some of the pieces interesting, and i was looking for some references.
Also, the fact that most of your Facebook post do not have a single «like», makes it look kind of fabricated and «fishy».
I have actually been in the process of ordering, but these things have put me off.

Ok thank you again.

I try it make everything alone and there is too much for learning.I make it prints alone and website and all others thing.

Most of my prints are available in ETSY too.

Step one is finished,site is already secure and crypted.

Next days i will start with re-design of full webpage.

8 Likes

1 Like

Cash 1/7 is SOLD.Tanx of man from NORWAY for support me.

5 Likes

Dette emnet ble automatisk lukket 14 dager etter siste svar. Nye svar er ikke lenger tillatt.