John Doe - Release

Begynte ordrene på nummer 1?

Håper ikke det, da er jeg jææææævlig langt bak i køen.

Haha… Kom ikke engang inn på siden…

+1 om noen vil selge en de fikk til overs helst True Colour, Purple, Red or Blue🤞 + noen kronasjer ekstra

Hvem har laveste ordre-nummer da?
#307 her :laughing:

Var du så treig @Shagga? Trodde du var ekspert på trykking :grimacing:

1 Like

Fikk litt trøbbel i tårnet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

#249 her, ha!:joy::sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

#218 - jeg har fått bekreftelse kl.17:59
De ble lagt ut 2 min før tiden

212 .

Mao jeg og @Shagga gråter sammen ikveld

#217 :thinking: True Color

Fikk nettopp dette bilde

3 Likes

220 :mask:

Fikk mail om at det var over 50 bestillinger for mye.

Jeg har fortsatt dette tilgjengelig, just saying…

3 Likes

Da har Mr. Doe sendt ut mailen «Reveal - bad news» :cry:

Gikk samme vei for meg også gitt😢

Jepp. Samme for meg.

Hey Folks

So… don’t know quite what happened there, massive technical issues meant that I was frozen out of the store - while sales were rushing through and the inventory cut-off not picking them up! I had to run and find another device just to log in and pull the plug - but in that time a lot of sales had slipped through!

Which is why I am contacting you! I’m sorry to say that your sale(s) were one of these oversells!

I will do everything that I can over the next couple, of days to stretch out proofs or other colour ways to offer you - but it will be bit like feeding the 5000 with a loaf and fish! Some of you will be disappointed!

Anyone that doesn’t come away with what they wanted will be given a free walk on the next release- pre-order or access to special edition or something to try and compensate for the inconvenience! A lot of people are advising me on a ‘lottery’ sale - in which case you will all have unquestioned access to that! I’ll make it top to you all somehow!

In the meantime - please don’t contact me (even though I’m sure you probably want to vent!), I will contact you all tomorrow and work out what we can do!

Once again, I am really sorry about this - not what I’d wanted for you guys!

Many thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!

Speak soon!

JD

Så tolker det som at denne er sendt til de “uheldige” og at de som ikke mottar denne er de som får beholdt kjøpene sine?

Ha en fin lørdag :blush:

Riktig tolket, men det kan muligens komme en liten overraskelse.
Vi får se

1 Like