đŸ”· LanseringstrĂ„d

Jean-François Perroy dit JEF AÉROSOL - All You Need is Love, 2022

Jean-François Perroy dit JEF AÉROSOL - All You Need is Love, 2022 -

Jean-François Perroy dit JEF AÉROSOL - All You Need is Love, 2022 -

Jean-François Perroy dit JEF AÉROSOL All You Need is Love, 2022

SĂ©rigraphie originale en 5 couleurs sur papier Arches 88. Chaque exemplaire rehaussĂ© Ă  la bombe par l’artiste
Edition numérotée à 60 exemplaires
23.62 x 23.62 in (60 x 60 cm)
ImprimĂ©e sur les presses de l’atelier Kencre, Lille

1 Like

Har pratet med Exhibiton A i dag.
Fertile Soil av Camilla Engström blir sendt i dag eller begynnelsen av neste uke.

Legger ved art declaration dokument for de som trenger. Fikk beskjed om at de klistrer det pÄ pakken pÄ alle forsendelser til Norge hvis de fÄr til det.

Art Declaration template.pdf (126.7 . KB)

7 Likes

Sam Friedman

https://www.louisbuhl.com/sam-friedman-coming-soon-1

3 Likes

Dan Attoe

2 Likes

Felipe Pantone release new book

’Praesentia’

Felipe Pantone’ s new monograph, Praesentia, meaning ‘present time’ in Latin, highlights the last ten years of his studio work and global installations. Showcasing over 250 illustrations, photos and essays by friends and contemporaries, plus personal anecdotes, it is Pantone’s most comprehensive collection of work to date.

The 308-page, hardbound book – published by BEYOND THE STREETS and GINGKO PRESS– comes in a printed slipcase that creates a moire effect when removed – staying true to Pantone’s kinetic art practice and making it an art piece in itself. Praesentia’s first edition will be limited in copies, with availability initially through beyondthestreets.com, and select book sellers globally soon after.

PRE-ORDER

The books and prints are available now for pre-order on the beyondthestreets.com shop.

As BEYOND THE STREETS’ Roger Gastman simply states, “Felipe Pantone is one of the most important artists of this generation. His embrace of time and space through such dynamic and thought-provoking work is a powerful reminder of the transformative digital age we’re living in.”

“As a 12-year-old who was obsessed with graffiti, who quickly found his way to the computer and the internet, I am very proud of what I have created. Looking through these pages of past projects inspires me to keep going and pushing even further”

Felipe Pantone

“Felipe Pantone is one of the most outstanding contemporary young artists with a new and original discourse. Felipe gives a new air to the presence of the spectator, the time in the work of art and the work as instant experience.”

Carlos Cruz-Diez, a major protagonist in the kinetic art
movement and one of Pantone’s celebrated influences.

‘Praesentia’

Limited Edition Original Prints

Edition of 200 each · Glicée Print Edition
Printed on Archival Cold Press Cotton Rag 300GSM
50 x 70 cm (19.67 x 27.56 in) · Signed by the Artist

CHROMADYNAMICA 30p

PRE-ORDER

OPTICHROMIE 112p

PRE-ORDER

4 Likes
7 Likes

Elsker denne! Skal vise henne i kĂžbenhavn i august

1 Like

Tror det er mye snusk i forbindelse med slipp, men bare fortsett og ta lodd sĂ„ lenge det er gratis, sĂ„ «vinner» dere til slutt😊

1 Like

Beautiful new PØNK canvas available

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ikke noe her

3 Likes

+1! Fortsatt hÄp for mannen i gata :joy:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Print prototypes, som er bedre enn gjennomsnittet av trykk han har gitt ut. Synd! Disse hand finished variantene blir sikkert veldig kostbare

4 Likes

Louise Lawler

Misugoshi: Three Flags (swiped)

Digital pigment print on matte paper

113.5 x 64 cm

Edition of 35 copies numbered and signed by the artist on a certificate, plus 5 artist’s proofs and 2 publisher’s proofs

Unframed

€450.00

tax included・free shipping

1 Like

Takashi Murakami - 108 Earthly Temptations - 2022

Medium: Offset print poster with silver
Size: 688 × 525 mm
Edition of 300
Signed and numbered
Price: „ 45,900

This limited edition Takashi Murakami autographed poster will be available on Tuesday June 21st - 12 PM JST at Tonari no Zingaro

3 Likes

Skulle gjerne kjĂžpt denne, men de sender vel ikke til Norge?

1 Like