đŸ”· LanseringstrĂ„d

Daisy Parris:

Nacho Eterno:
https://www.delimbo.com/content/feature/225/1594/?mc_cid=3f83abf494&mc_eid=e685bfb4cf

1 Like
1 Like

Her er full info pÄ denne

Laure Prouvost - Its Spring - 2023
Medium: Print on Canson Edition Etching Rag 310 gram
Image size: 78 x 55 cm
Paper size: 88 x 65 cm
Edition of 290
Signed and numbered
Price: € 500

1 Like

Tilgjengelig nÄ
https://www.phaidon.com/artspace/limited-editions/harland-miller-hz-so-good-2022--9781838665876/?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaign_6888814

3 Likes

We are launching two new David Shrigley limited edition screenprints, The Biggest Hottest Chilli in the World and Everything Is Fine .

To buy a print at the starting price of €1800 you must enter our lottery draw!

If you are selected in the draw you will have only 24 hours to buy your print - if you miss the deadline, your window to buy will expire and the print will be offered to the next lucky person in line.

For those who are not successful in the lottery, more prints will be available on our webshop at a higher price on a first come first served basis on Friday 2 June, 15:00 CEST.

Key Information

:skull_and_crossbones: Lottery draw prints cost €1800 incl. VAT

:skull_and_crossbones: Shipping costs €120 worldwide

:skull_and_crossbones: Prints are signed and numbered by the artist on the reverse

:skull_and_crossbones: Prints will be shipped in early September

Detailed information about how the lottery will work can be found when you register, which we encourage you to read.

Please note that to give everyone a fair chance you should only sign up once, otherwise your registrations will be cancelled.

Registration is open now and closes on Monday 29 May, 15:00 CEST.

Registreringsskjema

4 Likes

Ryan Travis Christian kommer med to nye slipp snart.
Et i samarbeid med Avant Arte.

CHATTE PARFAITE

$ 5 484
Edition of 30

Edition details

Dimensions

14.2in x 10.6in x 7.1in

Medium

Painted bronze sculpture with acrylic frame containing a unique work on paper.

Finishing

Each work on paper is signed and dated on the rear. Each sculpture is engraved with a signature and edition size on the rear.

Release date

June 20, 2023

Trykket slippes i samarbeid med Louis Buhl og popinked. Har ikke noe mer info en det jeg fant pÄ IG. Synes det var et morsomt trykk. Hvis noen har noe info om dette slippet del gjerne.

7 Likes

Marina Perez SimĂŁo

Untitled

Edition details

$ 2 742
Edition of 50

Dimensions

Unframed: 18.9in x 15.7in

Framed: 19.3in x 16.5in x 1.6in

Framing

Artworks arrive mounted in a bespoke, unglazed oak wood frame.

Medium

Tapestry with 483,422 stitches, embroidered in 24 colours on cotton moleskin.

Finishing

Certificate of authenticity affixed to reverse of frame.

Release date

June 16, 2023

2 Likes

Danielle Orchard

A Warm Garden

Edition details

$ 933
Edition of 50

Dimensions

Unframed: 19.7in x 15.7in

Framed: 22.8in x 18.5in x 1.2in

Framing

Prints can be ordered float-mounted in a bespoke dark American walnut wood frame, fitted with cast UV plexiglass for protection.

Medium

UV pigment print with 2 silkscreen layers and varnish on 410gsm Somerset Tub Sized Radiant White paper.

Finishing

Signed, dated and numbered by the artist.

Release date

June 14, 2023

hei!
Om noen er interessert i siste trykk fra shrigley, ta kontakt. Change of heart hos meg.

Gjelder denne:

3 Likes

Sjekk mailen deres dere som Ăžnsker

“SELF” Fine-Art Edition, Available Now : ‘Early Drop’ Password Required

The Steven Harrington “Self” screen-print is now available to our “Early-Drop Art Collectors” list. Please visit the Steven Harrington Shop and type in the PASSWORD: “xxxxxxx” for early drop purchase. Please note - 1 per person, first come, first serve.

More about the Screenprint: We’re excited to offer our first Limited-Edition art print of this year. Measuring 32 inches wide by 40 inches tall, “Self” was screen-printed by hand using twelve custom colors + a gloss black finish. Limited edition of 120 prints worldwide, signed and numbered by the artist, including a signed “Certificate Of Authenticity.” Printed on 320gsm Coventry Rag paper with deckled edges. Once sold-out, the same print will never be reproduced.

Ships wrapped in Glassine protective paper, rolled in large heavyweight durable tube.
Price includes insurance and shipping worldwide. All Sales Final. Thank you for your continued support.

Ships Monday, June 5th.

Note: Due to high demand we expect this piece to sell out quickly. This email-list is “first come-first serve.” If you miss this first “early drop” then please visit the Steven Harrington Shop next Friday June 2nd, at 10:00am PST for the public release.

1 Like
4 Likes

Timed release. Åpent nĂ„

1 Like

4 Likes

Basil Kincaid - The Journey of Becoming (Triptych) (ed. 20)

The Journey of Becoming:

When I made this work I was thinking about the process of becoming oneself. I think about these blessings, opportunities, and realities that are cast like shooting stars out into our potential future(s). Every day our behavior guides us. When you consistently train you receive the gift of strength. Reality branches out before us like a trees reaching roots. I often consider how my patterns will impact my future and how can I align with behaviors that serve the creation of my desired realities and how can I limit and remove impulses or activities that create distance or dissonance between myself and the reality I envision for myself. When I look at the triptych i’m reminded of all the gifts i’ve been able to harmonize with to create my life and I think of areas where I can grow. Im reminded to take action, to take the steps that make me into who I want to be.

$575.00

Size:

Picture Plane: 16”x35” | 41cm x 89cm

Paper Size: 20”x39” | 50cm x 99cm

Paper:

HahnemĂŒhle German Etching

This heavyweight bright white, 100% α-cellulose paper guarantees archival standards. This mould-made etching paper features a distinct textured surface. With its premium matt inkjet coating, German Etching meets the highest industry standards regarding density, color gamut, color graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.

1 Like

Ryan Browning - Hard Exit

1 Like

2 Likes

Nytt Collin van der Sluijs-trykk

4 Likes

4 Likes

https://gutsgallery.co.uk/store/artworks/-elsa-rouy-a-face-when-loved-2023/

2 Likes