Re-Release with 5 motives from Andreas Englund, February 21st

www.posprints.com

RE-RELEASE FEBRUARY 21st

We are delighted to present our unique re-release of 5 favorite motives from Andreas Englund.
For the first time printed on a high quality 310gsm Hahnemühle Photo Rag Satin. This re-release comes in a considerably lower edition, and exclusively signed and numbered by the artist.

The prints will be available on Wednesday, February 21st at 6PM +1 GMT through www.posprints.com.

VALENTINES DAY!
Today, February 14th, it's Valentines Day :) And we would like to give you the opportunity to buy any print we have available in stock by Andreas Englund.
Just contact us through the contact form here, and ask for the specific print you want to give your loved one :) The offer is only available until tonight, 11:59PM.

If you are the owner of an earlier print from Andreas Englund, please read our extra information about it here.

If there are any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.

Wish you all a great day!

Sincerely,
Pos Prints

ANDREAS ENGLUND

Andreas Englund (b 1974 Falun, Sweden)
Based in Falun, he is mostly recognised for the photo realistic and humoristic oil paintings depicting the everyday life of an anonymous superhero. The series ranges from the superhero’s first mission as a toddler to being an old man, still struggling with everyday trivialities.
Other themes include horses and muscle cars. The horses are painted as dalecarlia horses, a famous symbol from the Swedish region of Dalecarlia, where Andreas was born.

“Working with communication became a natural choice for me since . Either through conversation or visual media I want to share My foundation is based on storytelling and communicating and I’ve always wanted to share my thoughts with others – insights and thoughts, experience and humor.
I like to challenge the stereotypes created by our society by picturing an alternate story and the super hero concept showed out to be an inspiring concept/theme that opened doors to other routes and motifs – contributing to define the kind of artist I am today.“

"PAPARAZZI"

Giclée print on 310gsm Hahnemühle Photo Rag Satin
Premium Edition of 100
61cm x 100cm

€ 310

"PAPARAZZI"

Collectors Edition of 25
100cm x 174cm

€ 1250

MORE INFO HERE

"SHOPPING"

Edition of 100
61cm x 100cm

€ 310

MORE INFO HERE

"DENTIST"

Edition of 50
68cm x 100cm

€ 310

MORE INFO HERE

"FUTURE"

Edition of 100
62cm x 100cm

€ 310

MORE INFO HERE

"SITTING"

Premium Edition of 100
70cm x 100cm

€ 310

"SITTING"

Collectors Edition of 25
100cm x 126cm

€ 1150

MORE INFO HERE

Instagram Twitter Facebook Website

5 Likes

Spennende trykk dette.
Noen her inne på veggen som har noen?
Så Paparazzi hos OnTheWall i fjor, men utover det har jeg ikke sett noen…

Available now! Only a few left in stock here :smiley:

2 Likes

Gleder meg til å se dem på veggen :slight_smile: ble en sitting og en sunday trip. Har hatt sansen for super hero helt siden første gang jeg så dem for noen år siden.

Dette var kult. Ble et nytt trykk :+1:t2: Takk.

noen som vet hva tidligere opplag har vært? Når jeg leste infoen på siden ser det ut som at tidligere har vært sort/hvitt. Men mener jeg så paparazzi i farger utstilt på den popupen som var i bogstadveien i sommer. Mente det var ett print men mulig jeg husker feil.
Uansett - utrolig morsomme print. Kjøpestopp fikk 2minutter pause mens en Sitting ble kjøpt :smile:

1 Like

Man går ut ifra samme opplag som før, ikke noe sort hvit.

Paparazzi var utstilt hos on the wall tidligere ja.

Det er 25 i utgaven (stor) og release i går var bare for det antall som ikke er solgt tidligere. Så det vil ikke bli mer enn 25 stk i omløp av disse. Om de som har kjøpt tidligere ikke vil bytte i et med signatur og nummer, så blir det derimot bare disse som ble solgt i går som får XX/25 og signatur.

@posprints Når blir disse sendt ? :slight_smile:

Kom i dag til Stavanger.

12 Likes