RELEASE - Ståle Gerhardsen - onArts

.DISCOVER
BUY
COLLECT

Denne uken er vi stolte over å kunne presentere en ny kunstner!

Vi ønsker Ståle Gerhardsen velkommen i teamet med nytt trykkslipp.

Trykket “Gone Fishing” er laget av Ståle Gerhardsen, og vil slippes torsdag klokken 12.00 gjennom www.onarts.com.

Trykket er et 5 lags seriegrafi i størrelse 55 x 28cm, og kommer i en edisjon av 30 stykker. Alle printene er signert og nummerert av Ståle Gerhardsen selv.

Her gjelder det å være raskt ute!

Vi ønsker igjen Ståle velkommen, og ønsker dere lykke til med releasen!

Hilsen

onArts

“GONE FISHING”
Ståle Gerhardsen

5 layer silkscreen on cotton paper
Edition of 30
55 x 28cm
Signed and numbered by the artist

SE MER

STÅLE GERHARDSEN

Ståle Gerhardsen (b. 1980 / Trondheim, Norway). Gerhardsen is a self thought artist. His work extends from murals to sculptures, paintings, illustrations, jewelry, clothing, installations, prints and books.

Ståle’s rule is, ‘If it’s fun, I’ll do it!’ a rule which a lot of artists seem to have forgotten over time, at the very least, the works of Ståle Gerhardsen’s are sure to give a feeling of content.

Gerhardsen have had several solo exhibitions and been a part of even more group shows both in and outside of Norway. You might have seen his solo shows at Galleri SG in Trondheim, Trondheim Kunstmuseum, Krane Gallery in Tromsø, Galleri Geo in Bergen and many more. He also was a part of the Urban Nation Biennale 2019 in Berlin. He has also done a lot of public art all over Norway and other places in Europe and USA

OTHER POPULAR

“BUBBLEGUM BANKER”
Don John
Bronze & Glass Sculpture
Edition of 3
H: 33cm

1 Like