77cm x 54cm

Photopolymer etching on Double Imperial Somerset Satin

Edition of 50

Signed and numbered by the artist

1 Like

Nathan James - Oceanholic

2 Likes

SARAH SZE

Phaidon and Artspace are proud to announce Sarah Sze’s new limited edition, Acrobat (2023), produced in celebration of Sarah Sze: Paintings, the artist’s new Phaidon monograph. Proceeds from the sale of the limited edition will be donated to FreeArts NYC and Breakthrough Collaborative to support programming and access to arts education.

Sarah Sze

Sarah Sze: *Acrobat (*2023)

Inkjet, silkscreen, collage, and gold leaf,

mounted on embossed Rives BFK

Paper: 11 7/8 x 11 7/16 in. (302 x 290 mm)

Image: 7 3/4 x 9 1/2 in. (197 x 242 mm)

Edition of 30 with 12 APs plus 3 PPs

Signed and numbered by the artist on front

$6,000

Each limited-edition print is accompanied by the new monograph, Sarah Sze: Paintings.

INQUIRE NOW

Ny runde slipp hos Texte Zur Kunst

Denn gangen Cecily Brown, Sanya Kantarovsky og Spencer Sweeney

https://www.textezurkunst.de/en/artist-editions/

1 Like

Stom500

INFO

Ayako Rokkaku - Untitled 2

Edition: 100
StĂžrrelse per bilde: 40 x 28 cm (triptych)
Metode: Woodcut print

Regner med man mÄ kontakte Gallery TARGET eller Adachi Hanga direkte om man Þnsker Ä kjÞpe.

Forsto det slik at blir online draw 31. mars - 1. april

3 Likes

JAMES JEAN | STORE

COMING SOON: THE WHALE

A picture of the print

The Whale is a signed and numbered limited edition of giclĂ©e prints. This image was originally commissioned by A24 for the film, The Whale, by Darren Aronofsky. The print features a custom embossment and gold foil embellishments. Each print in the limited edition of 314 is signed by both James and Darren. Additionally, there are 30 artist’s proofs signed by Brendan Fraser which will be placed with collectors at random. Please follow the link below for more details and to register your interest.

“After Darren screened The Whale for me last year and asked me to create its poster, I immediately thought of Lucien Freud’s paintings of Leigh Bowery, and Kiki Smith’s self portrait, My Blue Lake. In the latter, Smith used a special camera to capture the periphery of her torso, resulting in an image that reads like a topographical map of her skin. While drawing Charlie (Brendan Fraser), I tried to channel Freud’s intimate yet unforgiving observations of Bowery. The depth of Charlie’s grief in the film is manifest in the expansive landscape of his body, barely able to contain all the feeling within. The skin is but a thin boundary between the external and internal worlds. In my drawing, his pain is full bleed and stretches beyond the margins, but his humanity and optimism breach the surface in the peaks and valleys of his face. A subtle texture of crumpled paper is embedded in the portrait, referencing the essay Charlie clutches in his hands throughout the film, an artifact from his daughter’s childhood that he cherishes for years and keeps him anchored away from the brink.”

TAKE A LOOK

1 Like

PU$$Y RIOT
Series of 7 screen prints: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
Limited edition of 150 per print
210 x 297mm
Hand-Signed
ÂŁ131.20 inc.VAT

Discover a series of seven hand-signed prints by Pussy Riot (Nadya Tolokonnikova) featuring seven male faces on US paper notes disguised anonymously in balaclavas.

A woman has not featured on US paper money in over 100 years since Martha Washington’s portrait was featured on the one silver dollar note in the 1880s and 90s. There are currently seven bills in circulation $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 – all featuring men and each one a symbol of the patriarchy.

Each screen-print in this unique PU$$Y RIOT series displays a black and white screen-printed US paper note and colour screen-printed balaclava. Each print is hand-signed by Nadya Tolokonnikova. Proceeds will support the #CIRCAECONOMY – a circular model that funds the CIRCA free public art programme and creates life-changing opportunities for the wider creative community.

2 Likes

Er man rask her kan det hende man sikrer seg en liten original pĂ„ papir av Nigel Howlett😊

Online nÄ 

4 Likes

Jeg tok katten:)

2 Likes

Blir moms pÄ disse?

3 Likes

Ja

1 Like

Eller det blir vel ikke det for summer under 3000?

2 Likes

Ny run med div trykk av Billy Childish
ÂŁ40 pr stk

5 Likes