🔷 Lanseringstråd

Spennende. Blir det rekord mon tro?

Avant Arte kjører en timed edition med Javier Calleja snart.

250 Likes, 16 Comments - Avant Insiders (@avantarteinsiders) on Instagram: "A once in a lifetime collaboration with @javicalleja . 👀

24 hours only.

March 23 2023.

Link..."
https://instagram.com/avantarteinsiders?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

7 Likes

Open a larger version of the following image in a popup:Ces McCully, I Thought That I Hid My Weirdness Well, 2023
Ces McCully, I Thought That I Hid My Weirdness Well, 2023

CES MCCULLY

I THOUGHT THAT I HID MY WEIRDNESS WELL, 2023

14 colour screen on Somerset Tub Sized Radiant White 410gsm

71.4 x 50 cm
28 1/8 x 19 3/4 in

Edition of 50

£ 400.00

https://rhodeseditions.com/artists/115-ces-mccully/works/7322-ces-mccully-i-thought-that-i-hid-my-weirdness-well-2023/

1 Like

Gary Stranger - Us (Screenprint)

Screenprint on Paper, 2023

50 x 50 cm

Signed Edition of 25

£275.00 Sale price
Tax included.

1 Like

Nick Smith

The Milkmaid, 2023

638 Colour Chip Collage on Fabriano 5 Paper
with Original Text
Signed, Original
Edition of 1 plus 1 artist’s proof
67 x 75 cm (26 3/8 x 29 1/2 in)

Framed in White with UV Protective ArtGlass

£ 4,750

Enquire

The Milkmaid (Microchip), 2023

638 Colour Chip Collage on Fabriano 5 Paper
Signed, Original
Edition of 1 plus 1 artist’s proof
31 x 36 cm (12 1/4 x 14 1/8 in)

Framed in White with UV Protective ArtGlass

£ 3,500

Enquire

2 Likes

PichiAvo - Orphic Hymn To Poseidon - Magenta

2 Likes

Chris Austin - Take me to the Carnival

POSE - RELIEF

POSE_RELIEF_PRINT_2023_23X30 white.jpg

$575.00

• 12 color hand-pulled screen print on
  • Mohawk Superfine UltraWhite, 160 lb cover
  • 23 x 30 inches
  • Deckled edges
  • Signed and numbered
  • Edition of 50

*All sales final. Prints will ship flat, not rolled. Prints ship in 3-5 weeks. Buyers are responsible VAT and Tax associated to purchase.

1 Like

Ganske skuffende å se de re-release et tidligere motiv i opplag 300 i ny og relativt lik farge på timed edition bare litt over ett år senere. Spesielt når de har så mye annet bra de kunne laget trykk av.

1 Like

Michaela Yearwood-Dan

2 Likes

Dan Attoe, Star Poodle (2023)

Hand-finished series of 20, 2023
High-flow airbrushed acrylic, standard acrylic, and archival pigment on Hahnemuhle hemp paper

Signed, dated, and numbered on front by the artist

$475

23.75 x 20.00 in
60.325 x 50.80 cm

We are thrilled to have collaborated with Dan Attoe on a new exclusive hand-finished series, Star Poodle (2023), based on his painting Poodle and Universe (2021).

The series will be available for public purchase on March 15th, 2023 at 12:00pm ET.

4 Likes

Javier Calleja

10 Likes

Announcing five new screenprints by Ian Davenport

Ian Davenport; Mirrored Turquoise Enamel, 2022. Gloss enamel screenprint in 38 colours.
Paper and image 105.8 x 84.5 cm. Edition of 40.

Ian Davenport, whose creative process is driven by experimentation, improvisation, and exploring the accidental, has made a suite of five new screenprints using layered enamel inks for the first time.

These rich, painterly silkscreens each feature thirty-eight vivid colours in crisp lines, that cascade down into rich pools at the bottom of the paper.

Works from the series, entitled Mirrored Enamel, 2022, can be purchased individually or as a set. Contact sales@cristearoberts.com or 020 7439 1866.

Click here to access our online catalogue

1 Like

Denne blir jo litt vanskelig å ikke prøve seg på…

1 Like

Usignert denne men med stempel? Ala Avant Arte slippene til Sachs og Rokkaku? Flott trykk da.

2 Likes

@Oisteinh

Det kom en early access Mail på denne nå.

3 Likes

For the last two years we’ve been working with Javier on a very special project for which he has created a collection of original hand-finished ground etchings. From these works he’s selected a diptych ‘Once in my life’ to be turned into these time-limited prints for our upcoming collaboration.

The two prints can be ordered separately or together for 24 hours only on March 23rd. All those ordering will be entered into a randomised draw to win one of 100 t-shirts created especially for this release!

For our community members I’ve been given 10 t-shirts to give away to Javier fans. And you do not have to buy the print to be able to win one of these!

If you want to enter the draw for one of these 10 t-shirts you can leave a message in our Discord server’s #javier-calleja channel. It can be your favourite work of his, a work you already own or a line about why you love his work. Just make sure it features this emoji :pencil2: to be counted as an entry for draw! Discord invite here for those who aren’t members yet.

9 Likes

Michael Kagan - Moonwalker

Passord får du ved sende en dm til kunstner på IG.

3 Likes

%28REV314%29.jpg

%28REV307%29.jpg

REV306.jpg

Jason REVOK — Spirograph Series on Metal

RELEASING MARCH 23 AT 12PM EST

Acrylic spray paint on shaped aluminum panel with a reflective coating.
Each piece is complete with a wooden cleat attached to its back, making them ready to hang.
60 in diameter

Unique; 1/1

JOIN LIST

1 Like