Martyn Reed / Nuart

Some of you will know me as/from the Nuart Festival or Nuart/Reed Projects etc on various forums. I generally haven’t mentioned my own work over the years, but thought it was time to pull a few threads of my own practice together and archive work on my own website. These works and interventions have been produced between 1991 and the present day, the site will be updated with selected essays and published critiques over the coming weeks and months. I’ll hopefully also find the time to scan and upload earlier pre-digital works from slides and photos at some point, the earliest street work in Norway being from 1995. Cheers for looking.

www.martynreed.com

5FC82407-C228-4EC9-AC59-9EF32F619756

Cut out and Keep : Valbergtårnet, Stavanger 1995.

43 Likes

Stilig :metal:t3: :metal:t3:

1 Like

Love the alter in front of the atm! Great work!

3 Likes

Crime and Punishment, a solo exhibition by Nuart’s Martyn Reed at Galleri Hervold runs until January 28th with special guest Lars Hertervig and featuring additional works from Banksy, Jenny Holzer, Ai Weiwei, Marina Abramovic, Nick Cave, Joseph Beuys and Atelier Populaire.

Works and prints now available online : https://www.gallerihervold.no/

11 Likes

Disse var artige @Reed_Projects :smiley:

1 Like

Signed letters from Michel Foucault and Jean Paul Sartre, Multiple from Yoko Ono 1968 “A poem for John”, signed Joseph Beuys flyer, Ai Weiwei, Joseph Beuys, Jenny Holzer, Marina Abramovic, Nick Cave, Original Atelier Populaire Paste Up 1968, Still from “Lysets Vanvidd” Lars Hertervig. Inspirations behind the show.

7 Likes

cool :heartpulse:

1 Like