Migrate Art (Art to aid)

Shepard Fairey Print Released this Monday!

We are releasing ‘Rise from the Ashes’ by Shepard Fairey this Monday (12 October). The print comes in two colour ways, with the black layer of each print incorporating the ash we gathered from burnt crop fields of Iraqi Kurdistan.

Shepard Fairey
’Rise From the Ashes’ (Red and Black editions)
Editions of 89 (each)
two colour screen print on Somerset Velvet Buff paper with ash from Iraqi Kurdistan
signed and numbered by the artist
106.5 x 74 cm (each)
£650 each
£1300 per pair

(20 prints from each edition will be sold together as pairs)

Click to see our video of the process!

Scorched Earth is now on view at Christie’s

Ahead of being sold as part of Christie’s Post War and Contemporary Day Sale on Friday 23 October, the 15 artworks for our Scorched Earth project are now on view at Christie’s in London! All works will be on show until the sale, which will take place at 1pm on 23rd October. Works can be viewed online at Christie’s website.

View Christie’s sale- We are lots 424-456

Find us in the Financial Times today!

The Financial Times have featured Scorched Earth in print and online. The article beautifully covers the story of the project and includes interviews with Loie Hollowell and Walid Siti.

Read the article here

Facebook\ 24x24

Migrate Art
108 Fleet Street
London

info@migrateartcom

Migrate Art · 163a Bellenden Road · London, London SE15 4DH · United Kingdom

For dere som ikke har hørt om Migrate Art vil eg anbefale å sette av mitt tid å ta en titt på hjemmesiden deres og følge dem i sosiale medier:

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Simon, ildsjelen som starter og driver Migrate Art, en fantastisk trivelig fyr.
Han har en reflektert og belest herremann som også har lang erfaring i kunstverden, kjenner godt auksjonshusene og har et bra nettverk med kunstnere som deltar i prosjektet.

Anbefaler å følge med og gjerne støtte saken om man finner det interessant.

Migrate Art

God helg :blush:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20201024-074830

THANK YOU to everyone that bid, supported or watched us today. We made over £250,000 for charity and we are so incredibly proud of everything we have achieved . We are so grateful to everyone that helped us with this project. #sale #auction #result #migrateart #scorchedearth #christies #charityauction #christiessale