Nick Smith

Hallo.

Lurer på hva dere andre her inne synes om Nick Smith.

Personlig liker jeg konseptet hans godt, samt at prisen er på den snille siden. Har selv “Son of a Man” på veggen og “Mona Lisa” i innrammingskø. SOM tar seg fantastisk ut på veggen og mottar veldig mange positvie kommentarer på denne da den skiller seg litt ut blandt streetarten som er på veggene her i hjemmet.

Ser han kommer med et nytt slipp i slutten av November og vurderer å gå for ennå en.

Liker konseptet, men han blir litt for drøy enkelte ganger til å henge på min vegg. Som denne :

2 Likes

Enig i at den serien der kanskje er litt i drøyeste laget for å ha i stua, men regner med at det hadde blitt en del kommentarer til den også :smile:

1 Like

Nye bilder til salgs hos www.nellyduff.com

Opplag 22
Pris: £325.00

Klarer ikke bestemme meg om jeg skal kjøpe eller ikke… Tror ikke damen hadde vært like fornøyd.

Garantert ikke :slight_smile:

Ett eksemplar igjen nå om noen er glad i smultringer.

Jeg har en “Haring Dog” i rød utgave ute på finn.no nå om noen heller ønsker den😅

NICK SMITH ‘NHS BLUE’ HARING DOG ORIGINAL ARTWORK
NHS CHARITY RAFFLE - £20 PER TICKET
IN COLLABORATION WITH RHODES CONTEMPORARY ART

Hello Everyone,

With the widespread COVID-19 pandemic still ever present in our daily lives, we are all doing everything we can to help those we love and care for, even if that’s by simply staying at home.

With that in mind, it was decided we should do something more. So, after a quick chat, we agreed we should collaborate with Rhodes Contemporary Art to present a special charity raffle of a unique original artwork; with every penny going straight to NHS Charities Together.

The artwork we are raffling is a specially created, unique, original Nick Smith ‘Haring Dog’ presented in the distinctive NHS Blue colour with an accompanying signed hand-written note by the artist as well as full provenance backed by the gallery.

The image is taken from my sold out ‘Haring Dog’ print released last year, and all you have to do to have a chance of winning is donate a very small, but significant, £20 per entry . The money is literally going from you to NHS Charities Together via JustGiving.

As with any raffle the more tickets you buy, the greater chance you have to win!

To enter, donate £20 via the link below, and you will be entered into a draw.
The winner will be chosen at random and contacted on Tuesday 12th May.

100% of the proceeds will go to NHS Charities together
(Charity Registration No. 1186569)

Note: Once your donation has gone through, tick the box alongside “I’m happy to be contacted by Rhodes”. JustGiving can then share your contact details with us and we can contact you if you have won the artwork.
Gallery staff will be donating to the cause, but will not be entered into the draw to win.

Good Luck!

ENTER THE RAFFLE

“30 years ago, Keith Haring died from an incurable virus. 30 years later we have another incurable virus turning our lives upside down. Thankfully we have the NHS to ease that suffering. This Haring Dog original 1 of 1 collage on paper in ‘NHS Blue’ is looking for a new home and the proceeds from this raffle will go towards supporting the NHS in the fight against Covid 19”

• Nick Smith

Link:

Bra insj, men hvor er den boxen man liksom skulle checke for at de skulle få kontakte deg i etterkant?

3 Likes

jeg fikk den opp ved Paypal checkout.

1 Like

Slenger Nick Smith seg på NFT-bølgen?

3 Likes
1 Like