Pejac (Spania) Tråden

Er det noen som har informasjon om Pejac sitt kommende soloshow i år, annet enn at det finner sted i London? Håper å få tatt en tur.

Pejac postet nylig denne filmsnutten av virkelighetens “Heavy sea”.

http://youtu.be/vFuyB8-7X8A

3 Likes
2 Likes

Dette likte jeg litt, men det hadde et veldig Paco Pomet preg over seg…hvem var først ut av disse?

Gleder meg til dette, håper også på evt. en liten tur hvis det passer med jobb m.m. Digger forresten Heavy Sea, hittil ikke hatt flaks med å snuse opp en på 2.markedet, men jobber med saken… :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Pejac gjør som vhils… og det ser jækla bra ut :slight_smile:

Spanish street artist Pejac just finished a series of works in Al-Hussein, a Palestinian refugee camp in Amman Jordan in collaboration with the Spanish embassy.

The works aim to bring attention to what this camp represents in terms of the loss of both home and means of livelihood by Palestinians. Al-Hussein refugee camp was originally stablished in 1948 as a result of the Arab-Israeli war.

With these four small interventions i am trying to tell a minimalistic story about the Palestinian refugees in Al Hussein. By removing small areas of the “skin” of the houses i want to transform the paint chipping, produced by the passage of time, in to evocative landscapes and transmit the pride of its inhabitants through the walls. -Pejac

http://www.streetartnews.net/2016/04/pejac-in-amman-jordan.html

8 Likes

WOUND

Edition run of 80
100 x 70 cm (39.37 x 27.55 inches)
4 colors hand pulled screen print
Fedrigoni 250grs paper
Embossed stamp, signed and numbered by the artist
Includes Certificate of Authenticity
300€ (10% vat and shipping not included)
Payment via Stripe only with credit or debit card

2 Likes

Et fantastisk trykk å se, endelig noe som fenger litt:)

Mener det slippes neste torsdag, klar med F5.

Venter på denne jeg også :+1:t2:

Kanskje et dumt spørsmål, men hvor slippes dette trykket?

Www.pejac.es

konge, takk skal du ha @Jtraet.

Dette blir nok bra !

2 Likes

Er på ferie da, kansje ta turen :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Precisely one month ahead of his upcoming London solo debut, Pejac has revealed his latest series of public interventions around the city. Titled Downside Up, these simple and striking installations are once again proving his ability to create an unexpected twist on common things and reality in general.

The new sculptural series consists of old shoes “hanging” from light poles, signs, or other structures in an urban environment. However, Pejac’s shoes defy gravity and hang as if down is up and up is down. Like his other work that often speaks to social and environmental issues, these pieces seem to symbolize the upside down state of the world today. According to the Barcelona-based artist, the series is dedicated to those who are looking to let their imagination drift away with gravity, or even more for all those who have forgotten to do so.

The upcoming Law of The Weakest solo show will open on the 22nd of July at popup location on 28 Redchurch in London.

5 Likes

Noen som drar for å se denne utstillingen?

Åh, har virkelig lyst, men ser ganske umulig ut å få til dessverre… Hva med deg? Ser at det nevnes både gjesteliste og .pdf på UAA, så hvis noen vet noe mer om dette - skrik ut.

1 Like

Flybilletter var bestilt, men måtte avlyse pga jobb. Ser frem til skikkelige bilder av utstillinga , samt PDF (tror noen får den i mrg)… :smile:

2 Likes

Har mast og mailet, fikk akkurat “The pdf should be ready this weekend. I have included you on the waiting list.” til svar… Så nå er det bare å vente…

2 Likes

Linea
Edition run of 200
120 x 45 cm (47.2 x 17.7 inches)
Lenticular Giclée digital print
Signed and numbered by the artist
Includes Certificate of Authenticity
320€ (vat included)
Payment only with credit/debit card
The edition will only be available for purchase on Friday July 22nd at
LAW OF THE WEAKEST’s opening. Prints will be handed packed rolled in
tubes.