Pøbel - Dirty Dancing (mini) - auction

Kunstner: Pøbel
Tittel: Dirty Dancing (mini)
Medie: Trykk, 11 color screen print on 300 gsm paper
Opplag: x/250 (number lower than 50)
Innrammet: Nei (stored in acid free portfolio)

Størrelse: 18x23cm
Tilstand: Mint/near mint (sharp corners, no flaws)
Årstall: 2022
Proveniens: I have the original invoice and shipping papers + the email that went out to lottery winners. Shipping papers and buyers email is both holding my girlfriends name.

Pris: Auction.
Starting price: 3189 NOK, that is my original cost price (print + 5% art tax + shipping).
Bidding: New bids need to be at least 100 NOK higher than previous bid.
Action ending: Sunday, September the 4th 2022 at 22:00.
Anti snipe: New bids within the last 5 min. of auction ending, will prolong the auction with 10 minutes. Will continue like this until there are no new bids within the last 5 min. of auction end.

Shipping: Shipping cost is actual cost and will be added to the final price. Print is shipping from Copenhagen.
Vat/Tax: All import vat, tax and so on is the buyers responsibility.
Packaging: Will be packed safe in the original packaging it was received in.

Other: You all know the artist and the image. I had hoped it would reach the wall, but must realise that it won’t for the next years. So I want to part with it to raise funds for new purchases. The lowest price I could find on Finn is 5.900 NOK.
I have been collecting art for 12 years now, and have sold prints here on KV before, without any complains. If you have any questions please comment below or sent me a PM. Hope it will find a good new home.

All the best
-Ilja

4 Likes

Bump. Et par dage tilbage.
Første bud er oprindelig oprindelig release pris - 3.189 nok

1 Like

3189kr

5 Likes

Auktionen er lukket.
Tillykke Per med din nye Pøbel
Vi tager resten vi PM :slight_smile: