Scarcity.no

scarcity.no print releases
Hi. This is my first post on kunstveggen. Forgive my English, but my norwegian is pretty terrible :wink:

I run scarcity Kunst. I’m an art collector and enthustiest and I also represent local, national and a few international artists.
I’ll dropping print releases every now and again with the artists that I’m touch with regularly and plan to have some nice projects down the track. I may on rare occasion, sell secondary market items, but mostly intend to focus on releasing works from those that I work with.

My background is in design and I’ve also worked in several contemporary galleries here and abroad over the last 25 years. Over the lock down period, I decided it was time to work in the art scene full time.

Tomorrow, Wednesday at mid day, I’ll be dropping a new print by Miss Printed. I hope you all check it out.
Also, I’d love you to consider checking out my Instagram @scarcity_kunst and website scarcity.no

Looking forward to chatting and meeting many of you in the near future.

Best
Greg Muter
Scarcity Kunst

4 Likes

Noen som har turt å trykke på linkene og funnet ut hva dette er?

1 Like

Det er ikke verre enn å skrive inn i nettleseren direkte istedenfor å trykke på linken. Jeg kan ikke nok til å si noe om priser og kvalitet osv. på det som er der inne. Men nettsiden er det ihvertfall ikke noe galt med.

1 Like

Welcome, and good luck with the plans. Miss.Printed is a talent for sure. One of the few Norwegian “street artists” doing something genuinely new. A lot of love for her. One thing on the site, a bit misleading /confusing using the Dolk on the Virros page and the huge Herakut on the commissions. I’d swap those out and show your own projects in place of these. Otherwsie good luck with the print !

2 Likes

Hi Martyn,

Thanks so much for your feedback. Much appreciated - and yes, both of those points should have been tweaked on my site and will be soon - and also a big fan of Miss Printed.

Best
Greg

1 Like

No worries. Also, if you swap around the hierarchy on the print page so your new releases/represented artists and /miss printed etc are at the top and not the bottom, would give it more weight and authenticity on first look.

1 Like

Note taken :wink:
Thx

1 Like