STIK (UK) Tråden

Oppretter en egen Stik tråd.

Her er en liten video om en ny installasjon:

Published on May 26, 2020

A new installation by artist STIK has been unveiled in Central London. The digital artwork revolves around the historical Piccadilly Lights, the largest public screen in Europe and depicts a group of young people holding hands as a symbol of hope and solidarity both locally and internationally during the Coronavirus Lockdown.The special artwork was created by STIK for Young Westminster Foundation as the flagship campaign to raise core funding for their crucial work with young people in the local community. The artwork runs until the end of the month at Picadilly, Central London.

Young Westminster Foundation

Young Westminster Foundation (YWF) brings together youth organisations, young people, businesses, Westminster City Council, schools and the wider community to shape opportunities and create the best services for young people in Westminster, London. YWF is part of the growing network of Young People’s Foundations, who bring together the public, private and voluntary sectors to effect positive change for young people within local communities.

To donate to the We Are Together Campaign visit this link: www.ywfoundation.com/donatenow

About STIK

STIK is known for some of the largest public murals in London, New York and Tokyo and is one of the handful of street artists to have made the leap into the international fine art establishment. His works are on display in public and private collections around the world but STIK has always maintained loyalty to his roots staging regular charitable initiatives, most notably the NHS and various homeless charities. STIK continues his muralism and activism around the world and is still based in Hackney where he painted his first unofficial murals over 20 years ago.

www.stik.org

7 Likes

:+1:
Fantastisk

1 Like

Digger Stik. Utrolig hvordan man kan få frem så mye følelser med så få streker. Snublet over en i en bakhage i Dalston før jul.

15 Likes

Takk @Ulrik, har ikke sett denne før. Nydelig :blush:

10 Likes

Kan jo slenge på en bokanbefaling for de som vil se og lese litt.
https://www.amazon.com/Stik/dp/0143108786/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=stik&qid=1590529863&rnid=2941120011&s=books&sr=1-1

Plakat følger med som finnes i ulike varianter. Finnes en del signerte eksemplarer som inkluderer signert plakat/print. Tar seg bra ut innrammet. Stik on a budget da altså. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jepp @per, fint boktips!
Her et plakateksempel fra vår loftstue.
Rammet inn av undertegnede :blush:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Hvor har kommer rammene fra, om jeg må få spørre? Vet IKEA hadde en str som passet tidligere, men kan ikke finne den lenger.

Min er fra rammeverksted. Koster ikke store summen for en ramme i denne størrelsen

1 Like

Takker. Trenger fler enn ei, så håper på en rimelig løsning.

1 Like

Sannsynligvis avkapp av glass som kan brukes på disse rammene så sannsynlig å få en god deal om man spør pent hos rammemakeren :slight_smile:

Jeg betalte 1275,- med UV70 for min :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Hva koster en slik plakat? Eller følger den med boka?

Plakaten ligger inne i boken. Ganske fin kvalitet på det også. Ikke sånn glossy kjip kvalitet. Det finnes også en del ulike fargevarianter.

1 Like
5 Likes

Noen som har en stikbok med poster til overs? Er intr i å kjøpe den - send meg en mld :slight_smile:

Det ligger 6 stk til salgs på eBay.

Takk - så det - lurte bare på om det fantes mer kortreiste alternativ :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/m1WzWJgdRMk

5 Likes