Usignert Invader - Prisoners. Lisensiert eller ikke

Rydder litt på veggen og har derfor ett eldre Invader trykk som jeg ønsker å selge.
18.500,- ferdig innrammet, kan levere på Sørlandet + Stavanger.

Kan befares i Oslo om ønskelig,
Printet er innrammet med UV70 glass og henger flytende tett mot avstands list for en ren og flott innramming.

Space Invader - Prisoners
opplag på 250, usignert versjon
Utgitt i 2007
Print størrelse; 63 x 43cm
Følger med ektehetsbevis / CoA

Kan ta Pøbel - ICWT som delbetaling

4 Likes

Ny pris bump; 16.500,-
1.500,- under min kost da veggplass er mangelvare.

Denne tråden kan stenges da det er noe muffins med disse printene :rage:

1 Like

Muffins? Nå må du utdype… Har du blitt utsatt for noe kriminelt😬

1 Like

Ser ut til at versjonen på 250 som er usignert ikke er lisensierte. Men ikke helt oppdatert enda. Dukket opp en tråd på UAA som ikke ser helt bra ut i hvert fall.

Det hørtes skummelt ut… Håper ikke du har lagt for mye penger i den😕

Tja, alt er relativt. Men kost med ramme er noe over 18.
Det var heldigvis ikke en usignert Banksy, da ville det vært litt mer krise :laughing:
Får sjekke litt mer i kveld så kan jeg komme tilbake med mer info. Blir vell nesten som ett bakdørsprint eller malakatur. I frimerkeverden er malakaturer ganske verdifulle :rofl:

1 Like

Kudos til deg @Tommy_Jensen!
La oss se hva som blir enden på visen i denne saken, men synes du går foran som et meget godt eksempel som ansvarlig selger ved å stenge tråden inntil ting er avklart. Uselvisk og korrekt gjort. I god forumånd!

19 Likes

Takk for det. Fikk en hyggelig melding av ett annet medlem som også besitter printet før jeg selv fikk sett tråden på UAA. Så utrolig mange gode folk her inne :blue_heart:
Har vell i hvert fall sett 5 av disse printene her til lands dessverre så er vell flere som syntes diskusjonen på UAA er spennende.
Ferskeste respons fra CAT;

CAT Gallery
20 minutes ago

I would like to take this opportunity to elaborate on CATs position with regards to the Authenticity of this print and pending refunds…

CAT is still under the impression from the Publisher that this print is legit and authorised by Invader…Tia has received emails confirming this from Invaders Camp and is beleagured as to why one response from them agrees with this and the other against…this is ongoing…

So as a gesture of goodwill i am offering a full refund on the price of the print to those that no longer wish to keep the print regardless of outcome…i am trying to put buyers minds at rest knowing that if they are not happy they can seek full refund. This is not because i know something for definite …i don’t…it is purely to ease their minds if they feel uneasy keeping the print.

Comments regarding this print from other members have not been helping as most comments are coming from those that have no vested interest in this print. I have been inundated with PM’s and emails from Members now looking to buy this print at a reduced level…indeed all those that have asked for a refund have also requested this…funny…so this is CATs position…

CAT shall refund the selling price of the print £1250 to all those that purchased directly from CAT, anyone that has since sold this print on shall not be entitled to any refund at any point, nor shall any third parties.

CAT shall ONLY refund the cost of the print…no shipping costs (to be reviewed) or framing costs shall be refunded, the refund is as a good will gesture as this print is deemed by CAT to be legit and CAT has in no way received undisputed evidence to the contrary…in fact quite the opposite. I shall review initial shipping costs as and if i receive full and final confirmation directly from Invader that these are indeed fake.

CAT will not be offering purchasers the chance to purchase this print at a reduced level…its either a full refund or you keep…simple, sorry but the Publisher has requested the print be returned.

CAT will not be selling these prints to anyone else at a reduced level.

A full refund shall only be paid once the print has been returned with COA to an address to be confirmed, the print MUST arrive in the same condition as it was sent (framing tabs are acceptable)…I would suggest flat packed as if the print is damaged in the tube, or in any other way no refund shall be given. Sorry again at the request of the Publisher.

I shall reiterate that the refund is not a sign that the prints are fake…it is purely for those that no longer wish to hold the print due to these ongoing concerns…concerns that i am still working on with the Publisher and Artist.

I hope this is clear, and again CAT would like to offer its sincere apologies again to all those concerned and CAT shall offer a further gesture of good will with said people in any future purchases going forward…Also CAT would like to thanks the purchasers that have contacted us to date showing their support and willingness to work with us…this is very much appreciated and i shall do all i can to ensure their satisfaction…further to this i am working on something, possibly a free raffle for these 20 people to win a free (decent) print…TBC as i truly appreciate their support and it will be repaid.

thanks all

CAT

Read more: http://urbanartassociation.com/thread/147352/invader-prisoners-unsigned-1250?page=8#ixzz58147X7et

1 Like

Jeg har lest litt av tråden på UAA. Dette er et godt eksempel på vanviddet i kunstmarkedet. Noen finner på at Rubiks kube kombinert med figurene i tidlige PC-spill kan bli kunst og sprer resultatet på gatene. Ideen er såpass bra at den plukkes opp av reklamefolk. Kjøperne står i kø.

Imens er det mulig å plukke opp noen av de beste maleriene til noen av Norges beste kunstnere i forrige århundre for femten til femti tusen eller rundt der på auksjoner.

5 Likes

Denne tråden ble automatisk lukket 14 dager etter siste svar. Nye svar er ikke lenger tillatt.