BANKSY CAPTURED - ny bok av Steve Lazarides

Sjekk ut: https://www.banksycaptured.com/

Well hello my lovelies,

If you are here then you have an interest in what I have been up to of late, which is flattering.

Within the next couple of weeks available prints will go live. The book is taking longer than expected but should arrive by the end of October. These will both only be available via the website.

Here’s the thing with the book…the initial print run compromises 5000 individually numbered copies. The first 50 sales through the gate (restricted to one person per sale) will receive a Banksy Di-faced tenner and one lucky person in the first print run will find a golden ticket for an unsigned Banksy Bomb Middle England screenprint.

Sign up to the mailing list now and I’ll let you know as soon as the prints and book are available, as well as occasional newsletters and updates.

Laz

9 Likes

Sluppet nå📚

2 Likes

Takk for tipset! Fin fin julegave dette her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Noen i Norge som har fått denne levert?
Ser ut som flere på UAA har mottatt denne.

Nei, venter fortsatt…

Jeg fikk min for er par dager siden, levert på døren av DHL uten forvarsel. Ser bra ut!

1 Like

Grei prisstigning så langt:

1 Like

Flaks da. Jeg har fortsatt ikke fått min…

6500 nå. Tilstander!

Er vel galleriet som byr mot seg selv. Er ingen grunn for at denne boka skal være så voldsom verdifull. 5000 eksemplarer i 1.edition, 2.edition på vei…

3 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Banksy+captured&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

Enig. Gått langt rimeligere på Ebay, så om noen ikke fikk kjøpt kan den vel plukkes greit for rundt 1500.

Disse solgte også veldig godt fordi mange håpet på å være raskt nok ute til å få med en banksy difaced tenner.

1 Like

Noen som har fått den i posten? Jeg venter fremdeles :thinking:

Venter også på min, godt å høre at jeg ikke er den eneste :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Min har heller ikke kommet.

1 Like

Får satse på at grunnen til det er at vi får med noen Diana-pund;)

1 Like

Helt tilfeldig nå så sjekket jeg mitt spam filter og det ser ut som jeg har fått en varsel om en pakke fra UK som har blitt forsøkt levert. Tipper at det er boken ettersom jeg ikke venter på noe annet fra UK.
Veldig irritert, hvor ofte sjekker man spam om dagen da, skulle tro at DHL greide å få mailene sine inn til normal mailboks, i hvert fall legge igjen en liten lapp i postkassen…

Så anbefaler alle å sjekke sin spam mail…

1 Like

Good day you wonderful bunch,

Today 50 of you lucky people will have received an email informing you that you are now the owner of one of Banksy’s Di-Faced Tenners. Once we’ve re-confirmed your address we will send.

As explained before the launch - Tenners went to the first 50 ORDERS. This doesn’t correlate to the book number. The books were packed and sent as they came off the pallets so the first 50 ordered could have any number. One Di-Faced Tenner per person, per household.

That’s it plain and simple. Please don’t email as to whether you’ve won. The people who’ve won will know who they are. Whether they say they won or not is entirely their own business.

Whoever was the 1969th order will be the Owner of the Bomb Middle England. Lucky bugger.

The final few books of the second edition are gone which means that’s 25,000 now sold!! I am in the process of doing what will be the final cover edition for Volume 1. However you know I love to have a bit fun, so when I release Volume 2 later in the year, I will hide 200 books with an entirely different cover to the rest of the edition. Watch this space…

Lastly, the prints have proved to be very popular. So much so I’m releasing another Banksy portrait to accompany the other Banksy portrait in the print section on the site.

We are working our way through emails and orders and are trying as hard as possible to get everything out ASAP.

Again I cannot thank you all enough for making this such a success

Best Laz

https://mailchi.mp/aeb73bb65dd1/new-print?e=d30de50c73

Etterlyste boka for et par dager siden. Fikk nettopp denne.

4 Likes

Kom i dag😊

3 Likes